Sunday, August 12, 2007

This is happiness to me

Lots of paint in all colors and stamps, lots of them! I've been having so much fun scrapbooking that I'm at work and I feel anxious about playing with all my stuff. Or I'm in the middle of class and I can't wait to get home to play. Except, I can't. I'm working 9 to 6 everyday and, don't get me wrong, I love it. It's just the perfect place, nice people, in the area I want to work and all. But then after work I have to go straight to class, and THAT sucks. Class totally sucks! Except for Friday night classes, it sucks. And I don't have the time to read and prepare for class. I can't wait to graduate!!! It is just so much! I miss having time. I don't have time to cut my hair, do my nails or even see friends, sometimes. I can't wait to graduate!! But I still got six loooooooooong months ahead of me. That's why I got this cute notebook, and did the cute tabs, to see if I get inspired to study, or just to hang in there.


Other than that, I try to scrapboook every free time I get (which means weekends) and these are a couple of pages I made. Those remind me of good times. Gee, life was good and easy back then. I just love soho, I could totally live there. And that night at the Karaoke was so much fun!
Alright, be back with some more later.

1 comment:

S. said...

Awww I'm sorry to hear things are so hectic right now but believe me, six months will go by faster than you think. (Can you believe it's almost September??!) Anywho poops, I apologize for not keeping up with the blog but I finally got a laptop and I need to reinstall all this stuff in. I'll be doing that soon and I will try my best to get some pics up! Ttys <3