Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Some pics to get this started...


This is just part of my (big) family. It was last Sunday when we went to this restaurant where they have all kinds of food. Lots of food, actually. And you can actually buy any furniture in the restaurant. It's kinda outta town, but totally worth the trip. It was a nice sunny Sunday. :)


This was last Friday at a bar where we had a happy hour due to the holiday (Thursday and Friday). The extremely cold weather is gone and now we're back to 60s winter! Fuck yeah! :) So nice out. Oh, this is Ce, me and Miguel.


This is me and four of my best friends. They were the ones I missed the most when I was gone. From left to right: Ce, me, Fe, Pri and Carol. In this pic we were at the graduation barbecue two Saturdays ago. It rained the whole day and it was chilly but that didn't stop us from dancing and laughing and drinking. By the end of the day we were soaked to the bones.

No comments: