Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cupcakes and Red Velvet

I was watching What About Brian last night and the two girls own a cupcake shop. Now, I never been a fan of cupcakes, but last night I was craving one so bad! All the cute icings and decorations, in all colors possible! I want it so bad! But unfortunately, cupcakes don't exist in Brazil, it's just not a tradition, and I don't know any place where they make them.
And then after that came Grey's Anatomy, the episode where they are trying wedding cakes. And they pick the Red Velvet Cake. Now, we don't have Red Velvet either! I never even tried it, but it looks so yummy!
So I googled it and found the perfect match: Red Velvet cupcake!!! I'll try to make it tomorrow, let's see if anything good comes out of it... I don't even know if we have all the ingredients!

No comments: